[development] form API -- call for feature requests

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Apr 8 17:55:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

Your dreams coming true: I am asking for feature requests regarding form
API in private mail. Please only apply if you have tried coding something
and it was awkward and hard. I guess multistep will be high on the list :)

I am flying to Chicago on April 21 and I will stay there until May 1. The
sole reason for this detour to Illinois is to get together after work with
Eaton and work on form API. Sorry Adrian, you are way too far to make a
short detour on the way home :)

Regards,

NK