[development] Fwd: [drupal:unconed] /modules/taxonomy taxonomy.module

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Wed Apr 11 13:49:25 UTC 2007

Karthik wrote:
> Issue nid?

it is obvious from the diff that the author used an incorrect variable name.
IMO, there is no need to review such a trivial patch. Nor is it really
necessary to trouble 1000+ subscribers with such a question. A private email
would do.

i really want to keep a high signal/noise ratio on this list, thus my
pickiness. i hope noone takes it personally.