[development] Fwd: [drupal:unconed] /modules/taxonomy taxonomy.module

Karthik narakasura at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:10:04 UTC 2007

> it is obvious from the diff that the author used an incorrect variable name.
> IMO, there is no need to review such a trivial patch. Nor is it really
> necessary to trouble 1000+ subscribers with such a question. A private email
> would do.

a) When a process has been established, it has to be followed and
followed diligently. Straightforward patches might be readily apparent
now, but 2 years down the line, might not. A cvs annotate will not
show up anything.
b) I believe that this is the third core patch in the last few days
that is missing an nid.
c) I have a patch related to the same block of code [1], and if an
issue exists for this patch, it might have information related to my
code.. or might not .. or my issue might be a duplicate. I don't know.
d) The last time I tried bringing an issue to Steven's attention via
his contact form, I did not receive a reply.
e) This is on topic.
f) Transparency ++.
g) I still don't know the nid.

-K