[development] hook overriding

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Wed Apr 11 20:45:07 UTC 2007

Ashraf,

People who are interested in that issue will subscribe to it and get
email notifications when it is updated. If everyone sent an email to dev
when they posted/updated an issue we'd all drown in emails. Let's try
and keep the signal/noise ratio high like Moshe is talking about.

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com