[development] hook overriding

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:11:57 UTC 2007

IMHO the development mailing list is the best place to point out these
issues and elicit interactions from people who aren't routinely going
through issues all day long, who are not yet aware of that particular issue
or perhaps of drupal's ability to subscribe to them (I didn't know about
that for a very long time).

If issues are not to be discussed on mailing lists, then what exactly do you
propose should be discussed on the development mailing list?

IMHO, mailing lists are pretty well known for being email intensive. A not
totally well formed mail is - in my opinion - much better than having people
thwarted for fear of *clogging* other people's mail boxes. But of course
that's my opinion. Others may disagree.