[development] Site credits module

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Tue Apr 17 15:37:27 UTC 2007

On 15-Apr-07, at 4:34 PM, Kevin Reynen wrote:

> I suggested the equivalent of a phpinfo() page at last Sacramento
> Drupal user meetup and it did not go over well.  You'd have thought I
> suggested using a common admin password for all Drupal sites instead
> of just allowing a site admin the OPTION of showing other people what
> modules a site is using.

Well, the simple solution to this is just permission: 'view site
documentation' .. you can enable it only for your admin role, or for
anonymous users if you're into that...

Anyway, I've started a thread at the Site Documentation module group
to brainstorm ideas on what to actually document... it's a lonely
place atm, so if you want to help stop by http://groups.drupal.org/
site-documentation-module

-Angie