[development] Fwd: [drupal:unconed] /modules/taxonomy taxonomy.module

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Tue Apr 17 15:41:46 UTC 2007

On Apr 17, 2007, at 8:08 AM, Greg Knaddison - GVS wrote:

> I agree with Karthik on most of his points.

for what it's worth, me too.

> I know that the job of core committers is already hard.

agreed.  and often thankless... i just wanted to reiterate my
appreciation for all of the amazing "gatekeepers" we've got on this
project.

> http://drupal.org/node/98165
>
> The idea is to provide a little line at the bottom of every issue that
> contains the template of the commit message.

i've got a few concerns i posted in the issue, but overall, i think
it's worth giving this a try...

> Reviews and criticisms welcome.  And if it does get committed I'd
> appreciate getting credit ;)

hehe, except only about 6 people on earth have access to the CVS
repository where bluebeach lives, so it's not going to do much good.
you'll probably never see the commit message yourself, to get that
warm fuzzy feeling of being appreciated. ;)  but if i commit it, i
promise i'll include your name in there, just in case. ;)

cheers,
-derek