[development] Request for new module cagetory: Multilingual

Wim Mostrey drupal at mostrey.be
Fri Apr 20 08:16:55 UTC 2007

Most of these modules aren't specifically related to Eductation. We put
a lot of work in making the Quiz as general as possible for instance
(e.g. by changing every reference to 'student' to 'visitor'). phpEdu and
DrupalEd aren't modules but distributions so they do not apply.

I'm all for a languages category, but I wouldn't add an education category.

Wim