[development] aggregator2 update path complete!

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 15:47:35 UTC 2007

I really don't mind any good idea for the united aggregation front lol.
Question is, should we waste our time updating the aggregator module or to
simply choose a new base module, alter it to fit, and push to include it in
core?

Let's talk about it more so I can understand what you two have in mind. I'll
go over the syndication group and try to understand what you're proposing.
Khalid, Boris, I hope you don't mind me contacting you on the side so we can
discuss this.  Anyone who has ideas or suggestions on this issue, please
contact me and we can talk about it as well.

Thanks.