[development] FormHelp Module Idea - name that module

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Mon Apr 30 18:04:56 UTC 2007

Ok this weekend, I coded up a new module and am ready to release/
commit it.  I evaluated "help tips" and "form filter" but they seemed
to be going in different directions, so I think I'm ready to commit a
new module.    Currently, this module is named formeditor, but before
I commit, I thought I'd get some input on what to call it.

The new module has the following functionality:
* Adds header and footer markup fields to each form for providing
additional docs.
* Lets site administrator alter the text in any "#title",
"#description" field on a form.
* Lets site admins alter the '#value' attribute of any markup field
on a form.

Other ideas for names?

Requests to merge this with another project (see aggregator
discussion) :).

Thanks,

Dave