[development] channels

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Wed Aug 1 05:57:06 UTC 2007

On 1-Aug-07, at 1:41 AM, Karoly Negyesi wrote:

>> If those are our options, then let's also throw in #4, proposed by
>> Earl (I think?) on IRC earlier: that #drupal become just a general
>> "anything goes" Drupal chat room, and we can refer people to #drupal-
>> support or #drupal-dev if someone starts to monopolize the channel.
>
> Um, isn't that the exact state of where we are now?

No. Right now we're in a state where half the developers are in
#drupal-dev, half the developers are in #drupal, there is mass
confusion about what is on topic and off topic in #drupal, etc. If
you're intending to set down some guidelines, then we could do #4 in
a more structured, "official" way.

-Angie