[development] channels

Sean Robertson seanr at ngpsoftware.com
Wed Aug 1 15:04:45 UTC 2007

The developers don't hang out in support as it is, and if they try to
ask in #drupal now, they get yelled at (chx has even been known to kick
people when they do it repeatedly).  I have Chatzilla set up so that I
auto-join all of the Drupal chatrooms when I start it, so I do lurk in
#drupal-support and will occasionally answer questions as I am able
(though I tend to focus mostly on #drupal).

Personally I think a quiet channel is preferable to getting bitched at. ;-)

--
Sean Robertson
Web Developer
seanr at ngpsoftware.com