[development] channels

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed Aug 1 15:08:13 UTC 2007

On 8/1/07, Angela Byron <drupal-devel at webchick.net> wrote:

> of course, whatever
> you decide is what we'll go with. Let me know and I'll make a front
> page post, and we can put this issue to rest once and for all.

Actually, that's not the way it works. Dries has already said that he
doesn't really "hang out" in IRC much. I know I enjoy my time in
#drupal when I have the spare cycles, but I sure as heck don't talk
dev there.

Also: why, exactly, does this need to be "resolved"?

And: posting to d.o. will do...what? If there are handbook pages on
IRC, update them. IRC is a convenience, but that's about it.

* when busy, hang in #drupal-dev only
* when not busy, online in #drupal as well

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889