[development] Cleaner and more consistent code.

hex justin.forest at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:52:50 UTC 2007

I personally use objects, but arrays are more feature rich, e.g. you can
merge arrays, enumerate keys, and so on.  But since Drupal 7 was announced
to require PHP5, I would rather postpone this decision until we know in
which direction the core code base will evolve.  Either PDO will be
available to modules, in which case there's no difference, or maybe (just
maybe) another data abstraction layer will be introduced, with node_* hooks
being replaced with interface implementations, then it will most likely be
objects.

--
hex, out.