[development] DrupalCon poor planning around Jewish Holidays two years running

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Sat Aug 4 07:04:08 UTC 2007

I suspect Moshe will respond directly as well, but when I spoke with
him last week, he had made some plans around this and found some
interesting and suitable events to take part in in Barcelona.

Note that it's generally the local conference organizers that set
final dates and such.

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889