[development] DrupalCon Barcelona: call for presentations

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:51:00 UTC 2007

>> Related to that, how about Drupal as an application framework rather than
CMS?
>> Is anyone but me silly enough to do that? :-)

Oddly enough, I proposed this for O'Reilly OSCON but was turned down,

I'll touch on this topic, twice.  Once in "Enterprise" Drupal [1] and once
in Using Drupal with External Data Sources [2].

I also put in a session for Drupal and the Future of News [3], which
addresses Dries' "blogging v. journalism" topic.

+1 for "Dating a Drupal developer".  FWIW, I am coordinating the
partner/wife/husband/friend meetup for those traveling with but not
attending the con. [4]

- Ken Rickard
agentrickard

[1] http://barcelona2007.drupalcon.org/node/422