[development] DrupalCon Barcelona: call for presentations

Boerland, Bert bert.boerland at getronics.com
Mon Aug 6 14:38:48 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: development-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:development-bounces at drupal.org]On Behalf Of Ken Rickard
Sent: maandag 6 augustus 2007 14:51
To: development at drupal.org
Subject: Re: [development] DrupalCon Barcelona: call for presentations

>> Related to that, how about Drupal as an application framework rather than CMS?
>> Is anyone but me silly enough to do that? :-)

> Oddly enough, I proposed this for O'Reilly OSCON but was turned down,

Too bad since it is absolulty true (airport reservation system anyone? :-)

Since we are on the DrupalCon Barca toppic, if you know someone that can give a good talk about Drupal (related stuff) and is outside the group of The Usual Suspects (Dries, Rasmus...), please drop me a line in private telling me who, why and reachable at what email address and I'll try to hook up with hem/her.