[development] New Module Ideas and Announcements

Steven Jones darthsteven at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:10:59 UTC 2007

I think that that is the point that John is trying to make. People are
duplicating work and code and polluting the namespace. If you could
post to somewhere, saying: 'I've got this idea', then someone could
let you down gently, and say they'd already done it. Then you'd be
free to extend their work, and improve upon it, collaboratively.

Otherwise d.o is going to end up having a ton of modules, that all do
roughly the same thing, (RSS aggregation anyone?)

--
Regards
Steven Jones