[development] duplication and input format modules

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 04:53:37 UTC 2007

Didn't we just have 4 existing modules doing almost the same thing by
long time contributors who already know this in theory?

There was a time until 4.7 when I did in fact know every module in the
contrib repository.  I don't have the time or inclination anymore.
Something like this is really only solved by a human filter.  Anything
that involves a static list being checked has consistently failed in
the past.

-sp