[development] ASP Integration with Drupal?

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Wed Aug 15 19:24:11 UTC 2007

Another aspect I did not specifically answer this part: in IIS you can
specify the order in which default files are used. While it will normally
place Default.asp first, you can reorder the defaults to place index.php
first, so that any request for http://www.example.com/ is processed by
Drupal's index.php. And from there, you can still invoke
www.example.com/Default.asp explicitly, and the ASP app should work
normally.

Actually, although it would be rather awful performance-wise, I suspect you
could just as well pipe the ASP page through Drupal for paths processed by
that application.

The issue of cleans URL will remain, though. I'm not sure ISAPI_Rewrite will
be compatible with this set of rewritings, or whether there is an
alternative.