[development] any work done/planned on Drupal "HIBERNATION" feature

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Tue Aug 21 19:43:38 UTC 2007

Yes just admin logon would be nice. I have a site for a conference that is
finished. I don't want to spend any time maintaining it. The next conference
is in 2 years and will be run by someone else. Meanwhile the email addresses
of those who registered will be useful to them so I want the site to remain
visible to the world. I will apply security updates to it but nothing else.

  _____