[development] SoC 2007: Public/Private Files Call for Testers

Kyle Cunningham kyle at codeincarnate.com
Thu Aug 23 21:15:48 UTC 2007

Hi All,
For the Summer of Code I've been working on a patch to core to implement
per file
public and private files.  This patch is in the issue queue at
http://drupal.org/node/166759
and it needs your help!  People that are willing to test functionality,
check for style problems, and help with features are all welcome.  This
patch has quite
a few changes and I can't test it all myself.  So if anyone interested
can look over the patch,
do testing, or anything else please post to the list, email me, or talk
to me on #drupal (_CitizenKane_).

Cheers,
Kyle Cunningham

P.S.
A document listing out testing steps in all the detail can be found at
http://www.codeincarnate.com/testing.txt