[development] Deleting Cached Permissions

Ron Parker sysop at scbbs.com
Thu Aug 23 23:40:49 UTC 2007

Then, could someone help me with some process or procedure by which I could prevent user_access() from caching $perm or override the results of this caching?  Even if I turn Drupal caching off, this function's caching of $perm still occurs, causing my module problems where it shouldn't have them.

Thanks!

-ron

Quoting Ron Parker <sysop at scbbs.com>:

>> That is:  The user_access() function sets a static variable $perm =
>> array().  Permissions are cached in this variable.  Can I  create a
>> function in my module that can update the $perm variable that is set
>> in the user_access() function of the node.module?

A variable declared within a function is private to the function unless
the function declares it as global.

Earnie

--
Ron Parker