[development] coding standard question

Steve Rude steve at achieveinternet.com
Mon Aug 27 18:17:31 UTC 2007

According to this: http://drupal.org/node/121388 lowercase is faster,
but we should make a decision, and document it in the coding standard.

I just find it confusing for our entry to mid-level developers to have
the coder module saying one thing and the code everywhere saying
something else...

I was correcting them about using lowercase instead of uppercase when I
found out the coder module was telling them something else entirely.

--
Steve Rude + Lead Developer
*AchieveInternet*

http://www.achieveinternet.com