[development] coding standard question

add1sun drupal at rocktreesky.com
Mon Aug 27 18:25:10 UTC 2007

There is a long discussion about this in the coder issue queue
(http://drupal.org/node/121388).  I personally favor all upcase and
don't see any reason to change what is a standard convention familiar
to many people without overwhelming evidence of the need to change it.

I also have to say that I feel that coder module should not be
establishing coding standards for Drupal, but instead these things
should be discussed and agreed upon in the community and then coder
module implement them.  We do have a Coding Standards page in the
handbook and I think that should be the closest thing to a canonical
reference for Drupal code.

- Addi