[development] coding standard question

Oleg Terenchuk litwol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 23:55:17 UTC 2007

Sorry to add more salt to the open wound, but i am with Steve Rude on this
one. when it comes to drupal, we should hang onto every chance to improve
performance. even small things like changing upper case TRUE to lowercase.
as some have mentioned: in a single request drupal might not have enough
such cases to make a difference. but when your site receives a lot of
traffic, something as small as this might make a difference.

--
Oleg Terenchuk
Web Manager / Developer