[development] node caching

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Aug 29 16:28:37 UTC 2007

> Karoly: are YOU arguing that it should be rolled back?

Never. See my latest comment in the issue http://drupal.org/node/111127

If someone would have read the issue (I just counted it) the fourth line reads:

"poll.module needs to be patched to do user specific stuff in hook_view not hook_load"

Sometime later:

"it was doing logic in load which belongs to view. Outdated little module, poll is."

Is this enough to give you some hints on your questions? Seems I need to write the update docs as well. But it's pretty apparent from the issue. (Which people apparently have not reviewed so there.)