[development] node caching

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Thu Aug 30 16:20:57 UTC 2007

I would actually love a simple hook in the node load code, not unlike
custom_url_rewrite(), that allows modules like advcache to work
directly as part of the node loading mechanism. That would be three,
maybe four lines. I just feel strongly that making a breaking change
'opt out' rather than an 'opt in' this late in the cycle, without a
lot of large-scale testing, is dangerous.

--Jeff