[development] Modules that integrate non-GPL PHP appsviolatethe GPL.

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Thu Aug 30 18:30:54 UTC 2007

Indeed. Which brings back the web services loophole.

I reread about it, and it appears it wasn't eventually closed in GPLv3: they
created the Affero GPL for that specific purpose.
http://gplv3.fsf.org/agplv3-dd1-guide.html

I suppose this improves the likelihood of more code being moved over to
GPLv3. The AGPL provisions should only appeal to a limited crowd.