[development] Should CSS @imports be fixed in D6?

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Sun Dec 2 17:27:47 UTC 2007

Hey guys,

Anyone interested in fixing CSS aggregation of @imports which is
currently bugos in Drupal 6, or I should postpone this to D7 being
completely out of your interest?

  http://drupal.org/node/113607
  http://drupal.org/node/193604

It is sad to leave bugs in Drupal 6, but without people interested in
fixing them (ie. pointing to the theme inheritence feature I pointed
people to in the issue) this is going to be left in the release. You
know having critical issues in the Drupal 6 issue queue does not help
to block the release, without people interested in fixing them. The
CSS @imports issue is one of the most neglected ones, if not the most
neglected one itself.

Thanks for all efforts, going into stabilizing Drupal 6 and advancing
with the release.
Gabor