[development] Files directory on installation usability fix notquite usable. ; )

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sun Dec 9 16:24:33 UTC 2007

On Dec 9, 2007 10:54 AM, Michelle Cox <mcox at charter.net> wrote:

> [...]
Good point. This needs to be solved.

But, it will not address any themes or modules that are under site specific
directories (e.g. sites/example.com/modules, sites/example.com/themes).
For those, the domain name is still in the path of all images, css, and js
files.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com