[development] Desperate plea for help on the GHOP program

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Tue Dec 11 10:36:19 UTC 2007

On Dec 11, 2007, at 1:39 AM, adrian rossouw wrote:

> Perhaps we should also put together guidelines for doing a security
> review / code style check (maybe with the assistance of
> coder.module), to help us boost the quality of the contribs
> repository.

Agreed.

Oh, and a patch against coder.module so that it generated a patch
that corrected, not just a report about, all violations it knows how
to fix:
http://drupal.org/node/159364

> We could also flag modules that need documentation somehow.

Lovely idea.  See http://drupal.org/node/161085 for suggested
documentation standards/practices for d.o projects.

On Dec 11, 2007, at 1:36 AM, adrian rossouw wrote:

> perhaps check for some other simple modules that haven't been
> ported to 6 yet ? cross reference something like LOC (not really a
> good indicator, but still) versus their positions in the d.o usage
> stats.

Another lovely idea!  Adrian, you rock. ;)

Thanks,
-Derek (dww)