[development] Desperate plea for help on the GHOP program

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Tue Dec 11 19:29:23 UTC 2007

On Dec 11, 2007, at 7:25 AM, adrian rossouw wrote:

> I'd be willing to help put tasks together for this, but i'd need
> access to the metrics, and the downloads.

LOC you can get via your shell.

Downloads we don't have easy access to yet, but see here:

http://drupal.org/node/188993
http://drupal.org/node/32124

update_status usage is almost entirely ready to make visible on d.o,
but is blocked on some simple UI/URL questions:

http://drupal.org/node/165380

In general, interested parties are encouraged to read the meta
document about project quality metrics here:

http://groups.drupal.org/node/7191

Cheers,
-Derek (dww)