[development] Desperate plea for help on the GHOP program

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Tue Dec 11 19:25:06 UTC 2007

On Dec 11, 2007, at 7:25 AM, adrian rossouw wrote:

>> Oh, and a patch against coder.module so that it generated a patch
>> that corrected, not just a report about, all violations it knows
>> how to fix:
>> http://drupal.org/node/159364
>
> That's beyond my abilities =)
> i hate regex' =P

But that's the point -- I'm not asking you to do it, I'm just asking
someone to write it up as a GHOP task.  An aspiring regex ninja can
claim it and solve the thing which you don't have the chops for and I
don't have the time for. ;) Either way, it's not getting done now,
but it might get done if we farm it out to GHOP.  And, worst case
that it doesn't get claimed by the end of the pilot program, at least
it's in a more visible place for non-GHOP "newbies" who want to start
contributing to Drupal can find it...  I can imagine a post-GHOP
"here's all the stuff that didn't get done, look here if you weren't
eligible but still wanted to help" effort of some kind.

Cheers,
-Derek (dww)