[development] call for help on drupal cheat sheet GHOP task

Balazs Dianiska csillagasz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:04:16 UTC 2007

Hi all,

with add1sun and webchick we did a bit of brainstorming couple of days
ago to extend and draft an task idea that came up in the task ideas
topic. The task is to create a cheat sheet that contains useful and
often used pieces of information on one printable sheet.

I did my best to give pointers on what should be included in such a
cheat sheet, but to complete it I would like to ask you to add your
ideas and suggestions to the list.

You can check the task proposal here: http://drupal.org/node/201004

thanks,
Balazs