[development] Collapseble and collapsed User Permissions

Oleg Terenchuk litwol at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 22:17:07 UTC 2007

If you wish i am willing to write a module for it. sounds like something
that should go in the 'util' module. util module already manages system
module page as to which fieldset to be collapsed or expanded by default.
this seems like a great add-on to such functionality.

--
Oleg Terenchuk
Web Manager / Developer