[development] Blog API module permissions

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 06:15:55 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm not really sure whether this is the right place to send this, so
feel free to point me in the right direction if not.

I discovered that the Blog API module (core - optional) lacks an
implementation of hook_perm, making it impossible to use for any user
other than UID 1.  Found running Drupal 5.3, btw.  Thankfully (as I am
very very new to both Drupal and PHP), this was easy to fix.  All that
needs to be done is to insert the following into the blogapi.module file
somewhere (custom seems to suggest immediately after hook_help?):

/**
 * Implementation of hook_perm().
 */
function blogapi_perm() {