[development] Core developers: Mentor needed. Please!

Bevan Rudge bevan at lucion.co.nz
Thu Dec 20 22:48:54 UTC 2007

I still haven't been able to establish a technical mentor for my SoU
project. I need a Drupal developer with a fair amount of Drupal karma
and a small interest in usability, for this project to be successful.
I'll be plain;

*I'm directly asking Dries, core developers, and other
similarly-respected folk in the Drupal community, for someone who can
commit about 3 hours per week for three months.*

This is a sizable contribution to Drupal and will result in
considerable usability improvements.

Please see details on CivicActions blog for details.
http://www.civicactions.com/blog/drupal_mentor_needed_for_season_of_usability_programme

Thanks,
Bevan/