[development] Getting both better internal and external APIs into Drupal 7

Dmitri G dmitrig01 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 21:39:03 UTC 2007

I am proposing removing body, title, revisions, and anything like that from
the base object of node.  Those get added specifically to what is now node.

I also agree with the fact that users can't/won't be nodes, but I think
profiles should.  However, that would require nodes (profiles) to be bound
users - this could be viewed as good or bad, depending on how you look at
it.

Dmitri