[development] OT dates (was Drupal 6 release schedule)

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Thu Feb 1 08:13:39 UTC 2007

> Sadly, yes I do know, precisely, where and when I was ;)

It's very interesting how people think this "people know where they were and what they did at a certain important date" is scientific research. In fact, it's not, the meme was introduced by Frederick Forsyth's Odessa file and it really spread. People were interviewed just after the Challenger catastrophe and 9/11 and checked later -- and what they remembered actually rarely matched.

Regards,

NK