[development] seeking module maintainers

sime info at urbits.com
Sat Feb 3 23:37:10 UTC 2007

Hi Dries

I would like to take over Flash Gallery. My strategy would be to
maintain Flash Gallery 4.7 and then integrate into SWF Tools for 5.

SWF Tools is here: http://drupal.org/project/swftools

The goal of SWF Tools is to centralize Flash related modules, so taking
of Flash Gallery would be *perfect*.

The benefits of SWF Tools are:
-- ships with GPL Flash Players
-- ships with GPL Flash replacement javascript.

Regards
Simon (sime)