[development] Tracking modules via CVS, WAS: Re: CVS branch work best practices?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sun Feb 4 15:19:32 UTC 2007

On 2/4/07, Adrian Simmons <adrinux at perlucida.com> wrote:

> Should I just be moving to grabbing the tgz from the web page instead of
> using cvs?

That is, in my opinion, the best thing to do if you want a reliable
version without having to know the "right" branch for each individual
module.

> to pull the latest stable release of a module or theme from CVS right? It
> now depends entirely on how the maintainer is working?

Pretty much.

Greg