[development] should tinymce get a new maintainer tinymce

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Mon Feb 5 19:54:32 UTC 2007

Kevin Reynen wrote:
> Was there a decision made about co-maintainers?   I didn't follow that
> thread to its conclusion.  I would be willing deal with the backlog in
> the issue/support queue until a decision can be made about the long
> term direction if it helps avoid bypassing the .js files.  I think we
> can find a solutions that restore the 4.7 functionality without
> comprimising on long term compatibility with TinyMCE framework.

You are welcome to contact drupal-id and offer to collaborate with him.


More information about the development mailing list