[development] should tinymce get a new maintainer tinymce

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Tue Feb 6 01:25:35 UTC 2007

On 2/5/07, AjK <drupal at f2s.com> wrote:

> > Let's wait a bit, if he is in Indonesia, then he might have other
> > problems than Drupal atm.
>
> As it stands, there's no way to easily see whoever else has write access to
> a project (co-maintainers). Given a patch in "in the works" to show this
> public ally here's the list of co-maintainers of TinyMCE to which people
> could possibly approach. It's worth noting, they may not know they are still
> co-maintainers and may not want to be directly contacted. But since they are
> there, here's the list:
>
>   m3avrck (http://drupal.org/user/12932)
>   Steve McKenzie (http://drupal.org/user/45890)
>   ufku (http://drupal.org/user/9910)

Ah! This is interesting....

I was speaking to Steve and Allie today and we went ahead and did
this: http://drupal.org/project/moxie

But, if Steve McKenzie already / still has edit rights, then he could
actually move stuff around as needed. e.g. the 5.x-1.x and 5.x-2.x
tags as suggested earlier.

We'll see. For now, we'll work on the "Moxie" project, and if it can
be re-merged with a solution under the "main" TinyMCE project...great.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747