[development] should tinymce get a new maintainer tinymce

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 02:30:22 UTC 2007

So drupal-id is Wendy, not Jonathan?  I'm so very confused.  Someone with
CVS access responded to my post on www.drupal-id.com and granted me CVS
access...

http://www.drupal-id.com/where_tinymce_maintainer

"TinyMCE.module currently maintenances by:

1. Drupal-id.com
2. m3avrck
3. Steve McKenzie
4. ufku

We are happy since you like to help this module. Welcome Kevin Reynen and I
already added your account in CVS access."
And contacted me with the Drupal contact form...

"kreynen,

Drupal-id.com (http://drupal.org/user/75798) has sent you a message via your
contact form (http://drupal.org/user/48877/contact) at drupal.org.

If you don't want to receive such e-mails, you can change your settings at
http://drupal.org/user/48877.

Message:

Hi Kreynen,

Look at my reply here: http://www.drupal-id.com/where_tinymce_maintainer

Regards,
Drupal-ID.com"

But there is still no direct email address to contact anyone.

- Kevin