[development] create patch form

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Wed Feb 7 16:06:47 UTC 2007

This is actually a very good idea, imo. The best format for this would
be to select the drupal version and file that you've changed (or
multiple), upload the files, and then have the patch generated. I think
this could be done securely as long as the files didn't land in the web
directory. This would certainly be an invaluable service.

-Robert