[development] should tinymce get a new maintainer tinymce

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Wed Feb 7 16:13:14 UTC 2007

I think that anybody who was critical of drupal-id.com's work to this
point has added the caveat that things could simply resolve favorably if
the communication roadblocks were eradicated. This is fortunately the
case and I think that anybody following the discussion will now gladly
say "welcome back, drupal-id.com", and get on with life.

If there is any lesson to be learned, it is to make sure that you pay
attention to as many channels of communication as possible. The issue
queue, the devel list, and the IRC channel would have all been valuable
sources of early warning to this person that a critical spotlight was
being focused on them. So when you have the chance to offer advice to
new Drupallers, let it be that they need to tune in to as many of the
sources of information as possible.

-RD