[development] should tinymce get a new maintainer tinymce

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 20:06:29 UTC 2007

Leave your office for a few hours and look what happens!

I was busy planning my yearly pilgrimage to Austin for SXSW
(http://groups.drupal.org/node/2708).  Next thing I know, I'm
maintaining TinyMCE.  I wish I could say ""if nominated I will not
run, if elected I will not serve, but I my dutch reformed upbringing
dictates that I do some penance for voicing my opinion.

I look forward to getting TinyMCE back on a track that everyone is happier with.

- Kevin