[development] seeking module maintainers

Knapen Dries dries.knapen at ua.ac.be
Thu Feb 8 15:11:18 UTC 2007

On 07 Feb 2007, at 09:41, Michael Favia wrote:

> Knapen Dries wrote:
>
>> Therefore, the following modules need new maintainers:
>>
>> Graphstat http://drupal.org/node/33946
>
> I have been working on a Graphical Statistics module of my own that
> bundles pears Image_Graph component http://pear.veggerby.dk/. It
> allows
> for some powerful graphs using simple object manipulation.

Thanks for the offer, but for the moment I'd like to keep Graphstat
simple - without the need for users to install additional pear
packages. Actually, I wrote a lot of new graphstat code last summer
that will make graphstat much more generic, and will enable other
modules to render graphs on their own by called a few graphstat-
hooks. This code is not fully completed yet (and written for 4.7).

So right now, I'd be great if someone could simply port the existing
code to Drupal 5 (as that's what users are primarily requesting).
This will allow users to continue using graphstat with its current
functionality, and allow me to continue working on the planned
graphstat extension without too much pressure...

cheers,
Dries