[development] No more .zip files on project issues?

Farsheed tfarsheed at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 03:10:34 UTC 2007

I noticed this a few weeks back but you are no longer
allowed to upload .zip files to project issues. In the
past I've found this to be pretty useful for rough
code bits or non-standard things that don't really
make sense in version control.  An example would be if
you have some rough module code, image, or other file
type that you don't want to check into CVS.

This question probably is more for the infrastructure
list but I am out of the loop on that group.  Can
anyone elaborate/provide a link?

zirafa